I am currently working with a key client based in East Yorkshire within food manufacturing who are looking for a Technical Services Manager. This business is rapidly growing, and have recently secured a large contract from M&S.
As a Technical Services Manager you will be responsible for assuring the safety, legality and quality of all products manufactured on site are done in compliance with BRC and customer requirements. You will report into the Technical Manager, with a direct line of a Technical Administrator, Specification Technologies and a Process Team reporting into you.
As a Technical Services Manager you will have a duty of care to employees working in your area to lead and drive a health and safety culture. Therefore, you will be involved in risk assessments, H&S training and sharing relevant information on preventative and protective measures.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities as a Technical Services Manager include:
- Developing and maintain strong working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Manage the food safety, legality, quality and GMP of the site alongside other technical department colleagues.
- Assisting in the management of the technical day to day workload associated with the team
- To understand the full capability of the site
- Supporting and developing your team and hosting key technical meetings.
- Understanding customers technical policies, and compliance.
- To make recommendations and help the team resolve products that are not complaint
- Manage technical aspects of the product development process.
- Hosting customer visits
- KPI driven reports
- Actively monitor, trend and reduce complaints.
- Chilled experience (preferably) in a similar role within technical.
- Food related BSc Qualification
- Advanced Food Hygiene Level 4
- Recognised internal/3rd party audit training
- Advanced HACCP/Level 4
What do they offer YOU as a Technical Services Manager?
- Competitive salary up to £40K, plus benefits
- Dynamic culture. Always looking to develop as and grow as a business.
- Being part of an exciting, fast-paced and growing business, which actively develops their people.
This is a fantastic, fast paced, growing business, with a dynamic culture and one which actively develops their people.
If this is the opportunity form YOU, please send your CV with a paragraph on why this position is for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'