Technical Services Manager - Energy Centre - North London - Up to 58K + Package
Do you live in North London or Hertfordshire?
Do you have a strong technical and engineering understanding?
If so please read on....
One of our biggest clients is currently looking to recruit a Technical Services Manager for a brand new energy centre based in Enfield.
They are looking for a technical services manager to join the team and really get under the skin and grasp an understanding of the site and its technical capabilities.
The main duty of the role will be to set up all the processes and eventually manage all the day to day operations and make sure the client is receiving a good service.
The Technical Manager will eventually be recruiting and managing the multi-skilled engineering team on site and will also be responsible for all hard services technical issues that may arise.
Applicants for the role must be able to meet and demonstrate the following requirements:
* Fully electrically or mechanically qualified to C&G/HNC or HND.
* Experience of critical systems.
* Ideally apprenticeship trained. (not essential)
* Health & safety trained.
* Strong people management skills.
* Experienced in managing KPI / performance management systems.
* Previous experience commissioning complex engineering sites.
* Experienced managing hard services across large commercial estates.
* Contract Management experience.
* Experience with CAFM systems.
* Relevant IT skills.
* Able to work on own initiative.
* Able to deal with people of all levels.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'