Technical Services Manager
Would you like to work with one of the UK's longest serving Main Contractors who have been established for over 150 years? I am currently working with a contractor who require a Technical Services Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
I have a brand new role available working on a large healthcare new build scheme in Central London which will run for another few years.
As Technical Services Manager, you will work closely with the delivery, design, and pre-construction teams to
oversee and deliver MEP services.
- Coordinating the installation of mechanical and electrical services
- Overseeing the project from design through to commissioning and handover
- Management of the M&E contractors on site
- Looking after the M&E and engineering systems
- Liaising with architects and attending client meetings
- Ensure projects delivery and budget
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role within the residential build sector
- Proven high level of M&E knowledge
- Strong problemsolving and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management; ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
Location: Central London
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
If you are interested in this role, send your CV to Ollie Ballard at Randstad CPE or contact me directly on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"