Technical Services Manager
Are you tired of working in a poorly structured team with minimal support? This contractor are offering the chance to join a well run and process driven team with steady growth plans this year and into next.
I am currently working with a contractor who specialise in fit out to commercial office space across Central London with values up to around £6/7m. They currently require a Technical Services Manager to join them on a permanent basis as part of a new team within the business.
As the Technical Services Manager, you will work closely with the delivery, design, and pre-construction teams to
oversee and deliver MEP services.
Various fast track office fit out projects brought through to CAT A & B finish.
- Coordinating the installation of mechanical and electrical services
- Overseeing the project from design through to commissioning and handover
- Management of the M&E contractors on site
- Looking after the M&E and engineering systems
- Liaising with architects and attending client meetings
- Ensure projects delivery and budget
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven high level of M&E knowledge
- Strong problemsolving and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management; ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
Location: Central London
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + package
If you are interested in this role, send your CV to Ollie Ballard at Randstad CPE or contact me directly on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"