Our client, A UK wide galvanising group are looking to recruit a Graduate Technical Service Manager to join their South Wales operation. The role is an ideal opportunity for a graduate who is looking for a clear career path within an employee focussed company. The role will start with having responsibility for the quality and testing of the product, the role then will evolve to also include the health and safety responsibility for the plant. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants for forge a managerial career within a technical industrial environment.
- Manage the site testing protocol
- Own the complaints Process
- Complain Trend Analysis
- Monitor and enforce Compliance with external quality standards (1461, 9001 + CE Marking).
- Increase continuous improvement activity
- Reduce Defects
- Improve ISO9001:2015 compliance
- Degree Educated (preferably Science or Engineering)
- Customer Facing
- Knowledge of quality standards.