Medium sized super successful design and build contractor focussing on interior fit outs and also structural refurbishments is looking for an experienced technical services manager to join the group. The companies bread and butter work are large CAT A and CAT B fit outs with a typical value of between £2 and 10 million. They also have a major projects team and have run full building refurbs up to £32 Million.
As the ideal candidate you will be a professional results orientated building services professional currently working for either a dedicated M&E company or alternatively will currently be in a Technical services roles with a contractor or D&B firm,
Operational responsibility for delivery of building services engineering works in terms of Health and Safety, programme, and quality. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Attend, and chair where appropriate, meetings with designers, specialist contractors and other team members.
- Contribute to the regular Project Report, and attend Project Meetings.
- Review designers and contractors drawings for completeness of information and compliance with contract requirements (specification, ER, etc).
- Check ongoing installation for compliance with contract requirements.
- Provide expertise in planning and executing the building services engineering commissioning.
- Responsible for the delivery of the building services engineering works on their projects.
- Provide guidance in the production of the project programme.
- Produce monthly Engineering Services Status Report for their project(s).
- Contribute Value Engineering skills.
- Propose appropriate specialist contractors, systems and manufacturers for the project.
- Contribute engineering services content to proposal team for inclusion in Tender Proposals.
- Represent the company at Pre-qualification and Tender meetings and presentations.
- Take on the role of mentor to TTSM and ATSM.
- Commissioning and witnessing of M&E systems.
This is a supportive, friendly and successful company which will look great on your C.V. Great salary and benefits package including admission to the companies lucrative project based bonus scheme.