Technical Services Manager will manage and support the Hard Services PPM and Reactive team to ensure that all SLA's and KPI's are met, report on, set and maintain technical standards for planned and response maintenance.
Our client is a reputable facilities service provider company with successful UK operations.
- Lead the team in effective operation and maintenance of M&E infrastructure, equipment, processes or services.
- Accountability for project, finance and personnel management and managing trade-offs between technical, commercial and impact to systems or buildings
- Manage the customer interface with all Account Operations Managers; ensuring a high profile in the day-to-day management of the strategic development of accounts
- Holding a relevant professional qualification, such as Eng.Tech or I.Eng, and a valid IOSH Managing Safely qualification, you've flourished as HV/AP or SAP in the past and you're eager to bring your unique skillset to the team.
- Experienced and capable of have technical accountability for M&E systems and solutions including simple standby generation and UPS systems.
- Experience of managing a role within multi-discipline environment
- An opportunity to lead a large M&E and fabric team
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic working environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job