CSG Talent is looking for a Technical Services Manager to manage the service delivery of all M&E across the UK in line with the contractual obligations. As a Technical Services Manager you will drive and manage projects across the portfolio and manage the sub-contractors relationshipsMain Responsibilities
The role will include the day to day running of the contract, ensuring all statutory and mandatory tasks are undertaken, carrying out site visits, staff training, review and comment on operational issues, amendment and review of the contract asset database and PPM/Lifecycle plan. Control of visiting specialist contractors, producing quotations for repair and project workThe Ideal Candidate
* IOSH Certificate in Managing Safety
* High level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, Health and Safety and general legislative requirements
* Experienced at a professional level with a proven track record of building services management and building asset (plant and equipment) operations in a complex building services environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels within Sodexo
* Proven experience of managing employees within a service environment and maximising the performance of their team. Experience of direct labour management of subcontracting staff.
* Minimum of City & Guilds Craft Qualification Certificate and demonstrable experience in a trade discipline
* Computer literate.
* Numerate and Literate with developed communications skills
* Planning and Organisational skills
* Flexible with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continual improvements to service delivery.
* Ability to grasp requirements effectively and to relate to the service provisions of the Contract
* NEBOSH Qualified
* Have held an Authorised Person (Trade Discipline Specific)
* Certification in Risk Assessment
* ISO Standards Internal Auditor
* Management of Legionella, Water Quality Management
CSG is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "technical services manager" or "technical director" or "facilities management"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'