Our Client is a fast growing and innovative Manufacturer with a wide range of high performance products who provide to a variety of sectors.
· To provide technical support to the internal and external sales teams for standard products and standard applications;
· To provide initial technical support to architects / contractors / installers / distributors for standard products and standard applications;
· To facilitate the smooth operation and communication between Customers, Internal and External teams;
Directly to Technical Services Manager
Key tasks include:-
· Customer Technical Support
· Provide Technical Response to advise customers on correct selection, specification and/or use of standard products within the defined limits of standard applications.
· Fully record technical enquiries and responses in CRM and ensure that Technical Responses are issued to the customer in a timely manner.
· Sales Team support
× Support sales team with technical issues.
× Deal with day-to-day technical issues as they arise.
· AutoCAD Detailing.
× Interpret customer needs in AutoCAD format for confirmation with the customer.
× Formulate drawings for internal use that interpret the customer’s needs.
× Save all drawing according to Document Control Procedure
The right candidate will require to be:
Already professionally experienced in a technical product group, particularly beneficial if in Construction, HVAC, Rail, Powergen, Automotive or OEM sectors.
A recent graduate or post-graduate in a construction, architecture or engineering related discipline
Hours of work are 08:00-16:30 Mon-Thur and 08:00-13:00 on a Friday
Salary: £24k to £28 + profit share bonus
*We shall only respond to candidates with relevant experience for this role*