Salary circa £19,000 (dependant on experience)
Our client is a national group of companies who sell and manufactures their products within the construction industry. They sell direct to customers and to trade, source local products and manufacture on-site. As a Technical Services Engineer, you will join the Commercial Department and also work closely alongside internal departments. You'll be communicating directly with customers concerning technical sales queries and investigations into complaints surrounding installations.
Please note that approximately four days a week will be spent off-site at customer premises. The ideal candidate will have come from a construction/manufacturing background and/or will have worked in a technical customer facing role before.
Duties to include;
* Developing a detailed knowledge of all company products and services.
* Offering advice to customers on any technical matters concerning product ranges, building regulations, installations and product faults.
* Attending customer sites to inspect reported faults and documenting causes of faults and suggested actions to rectify.
* Maintaining records on the customer service log relating to findings.
* Controlling the remedial visit diary.
* Liaising with inter-departmental managers to secure resources required for remedial visits.
* Attending site visits to resolve complex installation problems.
* Liaising with subcontract installers to conduct remedial work.
* Working alongside FENSA and DGCOS in the event of customer complaints.
This is a FANTASTIC career opportunity to join a national group of companies with a £100million turnover at a pivotal stage in their growth.
We are ideally looking for applicants who have previously worked within the construction or manufacturing industry in any capacity - be it administration, customer service, technical support, as an installer or fabricator. Candidates will also ideally have had exposure handling technical queries and complaints directly with customers (B2B or B2C).
If you possess experience stated above and would like a varied position within a reputable company please click apply and Trish Hughes will be in touch with suitable applicants.
Adecco is an employment agency and an equal opportunities employer. Due to the high volume of responses to our advertising we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. If you have not heard from us within 4 working days then please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- construction technical support customer installations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job