Qualification required: Engineering degree
Competitive salary & benefits
We have an exciting role for an Engineering qualified individual who would like to develop into a customer facing technical role.
Support fuel additive performance testing - vehicle, lab and engine at external test facilities.
- Discuss CTS tenders and marketing projects and identify necessary engine and vehicle testing.
- Visit external test facilities to support testing and maintain a good relationship.
- Organise logistics of testing to ensure accurate and timely delivery of fuel, additive, engine parts to test facilities and organisation of testing.
- Maintain databases of historical performance testing for R&D analysis.
- Compare and analyse test results to support performance claims with customers - regular / extensive use of Excel
- Communicate results to internal customers in clear, concise and accurate manner (typically using Powerpoint in face to face meetings or Web-conferences).
Develop Performance Test Team Capability
- Support customer and industry meetings as and when necessary.
- Develop new tests & performance demonstrations for CTS and marketing presentations to help differentiate us from competition.
Additional Business Support
Work with Afton teams in Richmond, VA, Singapore and Latin America to support their projects and customers including:
- Organising testing for them at European laboratories
- Sharing EMEAI data and information for them to use with their customers.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job