I am recruiting for a newly created Technical Service Engineer for a leading International Digital Printing Solutions Company.
The key requirement is to work effectively in the technical support of innovative products using extensive knowledge and experience in the application of inks and coatings for the printing and packaging industry, managed by the Technical Services Manager.
Key skills needed are:
- Educated to Degree Level (or equivalent) in a technical or preferably scientific discipline.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience of using inks and coatings in the production environment of the printing and packaging industry is essential.
- Must be confident with building and maintaining customer relationships, problem solving and protecting or developing the existing and new business.
- Understanding the critical importance of the quality and continual improvement of product performance while demonstrating capabilities as an excellent representative for the business.
Desirable skills are:
- Knowledge and experience of Ink and Coating formulation principles with industrial testing of printing applications.
- Technical agility with a good theoretical and practical knowledge of organic/ inorganic chemistry and Ink and Coating formulation principles with scientific testing protocols and methods.
- Technical Services
- Technical Support