Technical Service Advisor
Provide Technical Support of company products to the After Sales network comprising of Subsidiaries, Distributors and Authorised Repairers.
- Create Fault Finding and Diagnostic Procedures in order to enable effective servicing and repair of products.
- Provide Spare Part allocation and associated Technical documentation to support the products.
- Provide technical information and assistance on products to Subsidiaries, Distributors and Authorised Repairers.
- Maintain technical information on the DLS website. Produce service manual information including specifications, dismantling instructions, wiring diagrams and troubleshooting information.
- Investigate product quality issues received from Subsidiaries and Distributors in the form of Early Warning Reports. Log and process these reports and liaise with Quality and other departments to find corrective actions and feedback to originator.
- Design and delivery of technical product training courses for products worldwide.
- Travel globally as necessary to assist in delivering technical training. Run on-line courses via Skype or Webex.
- Produce short videos on technical issues that can be used in service and training
Qualifications & Experience:
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering background with experience of working in a service environment
- City & Guilds Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and oral
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Docs
- Experience of video production and editing would be an advantage
- Recognised Training qualification would also be an advantage
- Previous relevant experience