Central Employment are delighted to be support an established Digital Creative Agency in Newcastle as they seek a Technical SEO Strategist.
As the agency embark on the next phase in the company’s growth strategy,they are looking to recruit an ambitious, energetic and innovative Technical SEO Strategist to join their growing Digital Marketing team made up of PPC, SEO, Social Media and Content specialists.
Working alongside other Technical SEO Executives in the heart of the Digital Marketing team you will be responsible for crafting and delivering strategies that return results for a broad range of clients. The agency’s client base spans high street names, blue chip brands and sector leading niche specialist industries. All campaigns involve a significant planning and strategy, and you will have our in-house web/software development teams, designers, copywriters, outreach professionals and marketers to utilise and support the delivery of campaign objectives.
Innovation underpins the agencies approach to Digital Marketing and the Technical SEOs are a key driver in keeping they agency in line with best and emerging industry practices.
We are an agency that has a proven track record of garnering long-term client relationships by creating and executing long-term digital marketing strategies that deliver results through continuous improvement and recurring innovation. In addition to delivering integrated digital marketing campaigns, you will also play an integral role working with the web and software development teams who work on our 'new build projects. Starting with the initial pitch for a new project, you will be involved in providing best advice on site and URL structure, schema mark-up, navigation and conversion, through to the signoff and post live tech check.
You will be part of a collaborative culture, working in a relaxed, yet focused, open plan office, surrounded by like minded creative and technical professionals all committed to adding value to the client campaigns and projects, delivering results for the agency’s clients and further developing the agency’s proposition and competitive edge.
- Playing a leading role in strategic discussions about how SEO can solve client’s business challenges and drive marketing performance.
- Carry out technical site audits - creating clear roadmaps and evidence-based strategies to deliver results for clients.
- Contribute to the new business process by creating high impact audits on prospective clients digital position with the intent of driving action.
- Taking ownership of client’s digital performance and technical integrity.
- Define key metrics that drive SEO performance and create qualitative and quantitative reporting to show progress.
- Develop and implement link acquisition plans, including the identification of target sites, content opportunities and content ideas.
- Carrying out competitor analysis, backlink audits, keyword research, and other research projects as required.
- Give detailed site architecture and URL structure recommendations to the in-house development teams including international and multi-language projects.
- Troubleshoot and debug roadblocks in search engines or users accessing content
- Resolve complex indexation and crawlability issues.
- Staying abreast of developments and drive innovation in technical SEO best practice, and share knowledge across the team where applicable.
- Develop new ways to improve, track and monitor search performance.
- Identify content optimisation opportunities
- Have proven experience in successfully managing multiple SEO campaigns and achieving results.
- Have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Have fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels.
- Have an ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication.
- Be able to "hold their own" and facilitate productive, positive client meetings, face to face and on the telephone.
- Have the ability to think creatively around problems, interpret clients requirements and translate them into an action plans.
- The gravitas, communication and presentation skills to participate in meetings with attendees in senior company positions.
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to juggle priorities.
- Be an advanced user of Excel or other spreadsheet packages.
- Have a technical understanding of website architecture.
- Any knowledge of website design/ development and associated languages would be advantageous although not essential.
- Have some experience n building websites, building link networks or running blogs.
- Digital Marketing
- Link Building
- Search Engine
- SEO copywriting
"Office Assistant jobs in London"