Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading digital marketing agency in Newcastle, as they look to recruit a Technical SEO Specialist due to a number of new client win’s, specifically across technical SEO.
Due to the fluid business working model, we are open to fully remote candidates with the right technical SEO experience, however travel to the North East on a monthly basis will be required.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Services and MD, the Technical SEO Manager will manage key SEO client accounts, drive performance through on-going strategy and campaign management.
Technical SEO Specialist role:
- Provide recommendations and execute SEO/Technical SEO strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Passion for all things technical SEO
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
What we are looking for
- Excellent knowledge of current Ecommerce, Web and Digital Marketing industry trends
- Ability to work alone as well as within a team
- Can manage multiple SEO/Technical SEO focussed client accounts
- Experience in working within an SEO/Digital agency setting - essential
- 3+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, MoZ & Screaming Frog)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrationsAdwords Certified would be advantageous. If not, we would expect the individual to work towards this
- Digital Agency
- Google Analytics
- Organic Search
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'