Technical SEO lead
Our client, one of the UK's leading agencies is looking to add a Technical SEO Lead to their well established team. Utilising expertise in technical on-page SEO, this opportunity offers a unique chance for the successful candidate to have significant input on a number of major key accounts.
You'll be joining an established team working on key accounts from day one. Working alongside some of the best in the industry the Technical SEO Lead role will entail:
- Technical SEO consultancy through the leading of technical SEO projects with specific focus on on-site and technical audits.
- Ownership and successful delivery of the technical SEO roadmap. Communicating the plan and results to the wider business.
- Act as a market leading representative within the agency, ensuring best practice is continually assessed in line with industry advancements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an agency that is always looking to add to their already marketing leading Search Marketing function with a proven track record in developing their employees at all levels.
To be a success in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Expert knowledge of various tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Search Metrics, Google Analytics and Google's Search Console
- A proven track record in leading a technical SEO function with the success in delivering for a number of key clients.
- The desire and ability to manage a technical SEO function with excellent communication skills, leading to the development of junior members of the team.