Central Employment are delighted to recruiting a digital agency biassed Technical SEO Executive, joining a well-recognised digital consultancy based in the North East.
My client, are looking to expand by recruiting a Technical SEO Executive to play a key part in developing campaigns that deliver tangible results for our diverse client portfolio across a range of B2B and B2C sectors, on a regional and national basis.
- Support and develop SEO strategies whilst confidently challenge briefs and provide innovative responses within tight deadlines
- Identify opportunities for organic growth of your clients’ business
- Take lead on Competitor audits, keyword strategies, on-site recommendations, technical audits and off-site with support from your AD as required.
- Pro-actively build strong relationships with suppliers, client stakeholders, client partner agencies and internal teams to continually grow client revenue
- Measure the success of campaigns by analysing data to improve clients’ performance.
- Create cost plans and manage budget to ensure campaign profitability.
- Work with wider Search team to integrate SEO campaigns with client’s content marketing & search strategies
- Strong previous experience of planning & managing SEO campaigns for multiple clients, including (ideally from within a digital agency):
- Market, competitor and keyword analysis
- On-page recommendations & technical audits
- Content Distribution/building links - Develop, plan and execute
- Performance reporting on SEO campaign
- Awareness of all aspects of off-site opportunities, but also of other digital marketing channels, specifically PPC and how they integrate with SEO
- Use of SEO and analytical software such as Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics
- Clear understanding of best practice SEO and search engine webmaster guidelines
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web programming platforms
- Experience with project and budget management and developing cost plans
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Content Management
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'