Technical SEO Executive
What is the role about?
As Technical SEO Executive - Global you will have responsibility for delivering growth to our global business through increasing organic traffic to our global retail websites and mobile platforms. You will be responsible for implementing the global approach to technical SEO by planning and executing tried and tested optimisation methods, as well as testing newer initiatives to improve our search engine page rankings.
Working closely with the Heads of Marketing, Online Country Managers, Product and Development teams you will ensure our sites are following SEO best practice and you will also manage our global SEO agencies, and cultivate new agency relationships where necessary.
Why join Travelex?
Travelex is the world's largest specialist provider of foreign exchange, with nearly 40 years’ experience trading in up to 80 currencies. With retail and wholesale activities in over 30 countries, we serve 70+ million customers annually. Our annual revenues are in excess of £800 million.
We are focused on making our customers’ lives simpler, more engaging and hassle free while they travel or move money abroad. Customer centricity and digital are at the centre of our business strategy. We have embarked on a digital transformation to deliver change and enable us to adapt in a fast changing landscape driven by technology advances and rapidly changing consumer behaviour.
What are we looking for?
This role will suit someone who is intellectually curious and is seeking a new platform to demonstrate their skills, to help drive growth in a rapidly changing business and market. You will be able to think and plan globally whilst executing measures locally, and will be comfortable working with remote teams in a matrix structure. You will have a strong in-depth knowledge of technical SEO with a successful track record of implementing SEO.
- Ability to collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to deliver at pace.
- Apply solid commercial judgment in their area of expertise.
Performance and results driven:
- Analyse issues, develop solutions and influence key decisions, balancing risk with results.
- Drive customer focus into everything we do to gain and retain high quality customers for the long term success of Travelex.
- Passion for doing great digital marketing, building products and consumer experiences and an interest in the digitalisation / disruption of consumer and FX payments.
- Demonstrable experience in HTML/JS/CSS & AJAX websites.
- Good understanding of web technologies like CMS platforms, web servers & website information architecture.
- Experience in using SEO tools (e.g. Moz) and analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and running and implementing tech audits.
We look forward to you joining our team in London!