Technical SEO Analyst - Leading Global Media Agency - up to £30,000
- One of the world’s leading digital agency networks - with over 120 team members based in their London office, they consistently deliver award winning, business-defining results for their clients.
- They aim to provide all of their people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally
- They operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and their London team offers strategic support across IPG Mediabrands 127 markets around the world.
- One of the world’s most passionate and ambitious digital marketing agencies - earning the right to create and deliver digital marketing strategies for exceptional brands such as Johnson & Johnson, The Disney Store, Russell & Bromley, Amazon, LEGO, GoPro, Canada Goose and Fitbit.
- A technically experienced and passionate enterprise level SEO is required to join a leading UK digital team.
- The right candidate will lead highly-developed technical consultancy and deliverables across the client portfolio.
- This position best suits those with a technical / analytics background, comfortable with large datasets and an incredibly curious approach to their work.
- The candidate will also be expected to assist with implementation of best practice processes for onboarding, auditing, keyword research / landscape analysis, reporting and account management
- Over of 12 months experience in an SEO focused agency or working for a brand in-house in the SEO team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to communicate with client’s project management and development team stakeholders
- Able to confidently and concisely explain the most important SEO ranking factors to a non-technical audience and how to schedule these to maximise ROI
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
- Communication Skills
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'