Central Employment are looking for an exceptional Technical SEO Account Manager, joining an expanding team of Search Marketing experts in the North East. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SEO Manager, to step up into a challenging role at one of the North of England most successful digital performance agencies.
As a Technical SEO Account Manager you’ll lead SEO strategy development for some of our key clients, using a range of tools and techniques to assess campaign performance, then providing strategic recommendations to drive further improvements. You’ll implement high quality campaigns to drive growth to client performance, and work with our senior services team to develop and improve our overall agency SEO offering.
- Build a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and priorities, and create tailored SEO strategies that will help them achieve their goals.
- Monitor the performance of SEO strategies, and develop creative ways to improve them. Constantly look for improvements, and support the SEO team and client teams to deliver these.
- Continually monitor campaign and overall service performance and identify areas of improvement, then take action to address them, escalating issues or building business cases where appropriate.
- Client Communication: Take responsibility for maintaining a close relationship with clients, and communicate well with key stakeholders to ensure that SEO strategies are tailored to their needs.
- Maintain a high level of technical SEO knowledge, and perform in-depth technical audits as well as identifying complex or nonstandard issues.
- Design and manage the implementation of campaign plans, ensuring campaigns perform and client objectives are delivered on time and on budget
Technical SEO Account Manager person specification :
- You’ll be experienced in developing creative strategies to increase clients’ visibility online, as well as coming up with suggestions and ideas to improve our overall service-level processes and methodology.
- An analytical mind-set: You’ll be good at investigating, solving problems and telling stories with data, whether that’s diving into report data to find a solution to a problem, or building projections to back up your recommendations.
- You’ll have a detailed knowledge of technical SEO, as well as basic web technologies like HTML and CSS, and you’ll be comfortable explaining complex technical concepts to those with less experience.
- You’ll be confident managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- We need somebody who can help shape and progress our offering, not just follow instructions. You’ll have a knack for identifying new opportunities and areas for improvement, and putting forward a persuasive case for your recommendations where necessary.
Technical SEO Account Manager Experience:
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer with a strong understanding and in-depth knowledge of SEO. You’ll have experience of designing and developing successful search strategies to achieve clients’ objectives, as well as a deep understanding of the "nuts and bolts" of SEO implementation, particularly technical optimisation and content development.
Previous agency SEO experience would be valuable, but we’re also happy to consider those with experience gained via an in-house position, freelance work or personal projects. In addition to SEO and digital marketing experience, we’re looking for strong account management, presentation and client communication skills.
- Account Management
- Digital Agency
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'