We are looking for a graduate in Nutrition or a Clinical related subject (other science degrees will be considered on merit) to work as a Technical Administrator.
This role is office based.
Full training provided.
This role would suit a graduate who is interested in seeing how a big corporation works and interested in working for a big corporation. Communication skills are a high priority as you would be dealing with very senior persons within P&G. Training provided.
This role is within our clients External Supply Solutions group who work with Contract Manufacturers in Europe to deliver Beauty Care product on our clients behalf. The core responsibility of this role is to create and administer the product specifications to enable production to high standards.
The Technical Packaging Technician will liaise with the Quality Assurance, Research & Development, Material Process Delivery teams and with our Contract Manufacturers to ensure fit-for use specifications are available for all supported products.
Providing support to successfully deliver new initiatives and to maintain on-going production across our portfolio, with focus on improving the quality and cost performance of these products.
The core responsibilities are:
• Collaborating with P&G’s Quality Assurance, Research & Development, Materials Process delivery to create specifications
• Timely completion of specification set-up, review and approvals in the Corporate Standards System
• Attend and input into project delivery meetings, highlighting risks where necessary
• First-off production sample approvals against specifications
• Investigating and identify root-causes of quality issues and deviations
• Technical Packaging contact for contract manufacturers
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job