Job Title: Technical Scheduler
An experienced Scheduler is required to join a successful Leicester company to support the sales and maintenance departments. The role will involve scheduling work, liaising with clients and placing orders. You drive and have your own vehicle.
Our client is looking for an experienced administrator with excellent IT skills and who is customer service focused.
- Processing customer orders
- Scheduling of work and co-ordinating between departments
- Servicing customer accounts
- Customer query and complaint resolution
- Checking time sheets and reporting issues
- Collating contract information
- Managing a technical and maintenance work force out in the field
- Completing stock takes and monitoring usage
- Must be happy helping out in the warehouse and on the shop floor
- Excellent organisation skills
- Customer focused
- Confident in liaising between departments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Experience in administration
- Physically fit as some warehouse work is involved
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available. Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering , Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"