Technical SAS Specialist
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for a SAS Specialist to join a globally recognised Bank in Scotland.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for supporting the Credit Stress Testing team to deliver Credit Stress Tests to both internal and external stakeholders as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Responsibilities of the SAS specialist:
- Working closely with the Manager Credit Stress Testing to implement changes to the SAS based Stress Testing Engines and associated analytical tools.
- Supporting the CST manager in the implementation of enhanced IRB models with the overall credit stress testing.
- Supporting the CST manager in the implementation of an IFRS9 forecasting capability with the overall Credit Stress Test process.
- Offering support where necessary in terms of the annual Monitoring Framework.
- Continually assessing SAS processes/code to promote simplification and automation.
Background of the SAS specialist:
- Advanced SAS skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- An understanding of Credit Risk Metrics such as PD/LGD/EAD
- Experience in a Stress Testing environment with proven exposure to processing stress and scenario outputs and the development of Credit Stress Testing models.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a part one of the World’s most recognised Banking organisations.
Is this job for you? If you feel this opportunity is too good to miss, then please apply here.
Martin wants: SAS, Excel, Stress Testing, Credit Risk
- Credit Risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job