This role involves supporting all sales activities within the department, including client visits, estimation and preparation of quotes to meet client requirements and specifications, and prospecting new clients and area of opportunity growth.
- Prepare renders and quotations for control systems ensuring that all client's requirements and specifications are met.
- Prepare any internal supporting documentation required
- Maintain good client relationship through the sales process and beyond, by providing excellent technical support
- Liaise with clients and suppliers, to pursue the most effective solution for the client and economics of design.
- Prospect new areas of growth for products and services, and seek out new sales opportunities within these areas.
- Ensure that the company products and goods provided are kept up to date in terms of current legislation.
- Maintain and assist in improving Company procedures where possible, including suggesting areas of training and/or improvement in working methods.
- Must have a BTEC/HNC/Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Estimation and preparations of quotations experience
- Experience working within a similar role
- Client facing experience
- Familiar with HMI, VSD and soft start technology
- Team player
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Self motivated
- Can do attitude
- Driven to meet targets
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
£22,000-£37,000 per annum depending on experience
Please call Laura on or email your CV to
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.