This is an exciting opportunity to join Sitel Kingston. As the face and manager of your team, you will hold a visible position on site for both the client and amongst the wider Kingston team.
You will play a pivotal role in the performance and continual operational improvement of this campaign to ensure the success of your team and the client’s customer service offering. Reporting into an Operations Manager, you will work in partnership on both the day to day management of the operation as well as innovations to drive the campaign forward.
The main responsibility of a Team Manager is to lead, motivate, coach and support a team of sales agents and enable your team to succeed against qualitative and quantitative targets, whilst ensuring full compliance to all business and clients rule and procedures.
A day in the life of a Sales Team Manager
- To lead and motivate a team to meet and exceed business objectives ensuring that key financial, operational and quality metrics are consistently achieved.
- Provide clear direction, guidance and support in order to develop Outbound Advisors and achieve key performance metrics.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all Sales Advisors against agreed KPIs, instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools
- Ensure Sales Advisors are recognised and rewarded for achieving performance targets in line with client and departmental goals
- Maintain an environment which supports the spirit of teamwork, where Outbound Advisors are committed, loyal and take pride in working for the company; ensure actions from employee satisfaction surveys are implemented and continuously reviewed.
- Foster a culture that promotes first contact resolution & customer satisfaction
- Provide regular feedback for the client regarding products, services & competitors
- Coach, develop and motivate Sales Advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job, together with opportunities for skills expansion and career development.
- Continuously monitor Sales Advisors calls/e-mails in line with approved metrics, via deskside and remote monitoring, across a sample of transaction types, ensuring performance metrics are consistently achieved.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to Operations Manager
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition for all Advisors in the team, ensuring return to work and exit interviews are completed.
- Ensure that all team members (SiTEL or agency/contract) comply fully with the security policies and requirements of SiTEL and its Clients, ensuring staff are given an appropriate level of knowledge/awareness to be able to comply with the policies within the context of their role and taking appropriate action when non-compliance is identified.
- Identify own development needs in partnership with Operations Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for from you
- Sales team management experience in a targeted sales environment is desirable
- Experience managing a team is essential
- Excellent people development and communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational aptitude and proven time management skills
- Approachable and flexible attitude to work
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills
- Effective time management
- Excellent problem solving skills
What we can offer you
- Free staff car park
- 20 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Travel Loan Ticket (after 3 months)
- Pension scheme (after 12 weeks)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly health and wellbeing events
- First class development opportunities
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests and subsidised eyewear
- Staff discounts at local retailers
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Performance Management
- Sales Management
- Team Management
- Technical Sales
- People Development