American and Canadian markets- evening shifts
Who are we?
Sitel are an outsourcing provider
Sitel, Kingston is a fantastic place to work. If you enjoy working in a dynamic, multicultural environment with continued support and development, then we want to hear from you!
Become part of our progressive global organisation as we continue to build on our success, expand our client base and continually improve our service.
The benefits of working for us
- Free parking
- Fully paid training, with a range of starting dates available
- First class development opportunities with career progression
- Study whilst you work; we offer a range of courses through our new apprenticeship programme
- Monthly competitions, with some great prizes up for grabs
- Travel Loan Ticket (after 3 months)
- Pension scheme (after 12 weeks)
- Incentive schemes
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Local staff discounts (i.e. restaurants, pubs, hairdressers)
- Monthly health and wellbeing events
To join our team, we ask that you:
- Have at least 1 year of supervising or managing a sales team in a target driven environment
- Live within a reasonable commute to Kingston
- Are committed to work the hours of 1pm - midnight (alternating between afternoon/ evening shifts)
What you will be doing:
- Lead a team to meet and exceed business objectives, ensuring that key financial, operational and quality metrics are consistently achieved.
- Have direct involvement in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skills development for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring we attract and retain the very best talent.
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring return to work and exit interviews are completed.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of your team against agreed KPI’s, ensuring that calls are handled professionally and instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools to manage any shortfall.
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and one-on-one monthly meetings with each Agent/Advisor, ensuring objectives are continuously reviewed and linked to business KPI’s.
- Ensure Agents/Advisors are recognized and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performance in line with company mission and values.
- Provide clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics.
- Measure, report and communicate metric goal attainment for assigned team.
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest two-way communication, ensuring key messages are cascaded to all team members, encouraging feedback and sharing of ideas and best practice.
- Maintain an environment that supports the spirit of teamwork, where Agents/Advisors are committed, loyal and take pride in working for the company.
- Ensure actions from employee satisfaction survey are implemented and continuously reviewed.
- Coach, develop and motivate Agents/Advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job, together with opportunities for skills expansion and career development.
- Continuously monitor Agent/Advisor calls in line with GOS, either via desk-side or remote monitoring; across a sample of transaction types, ensuring performance metrics are consistently achieved. Ensure accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to Operations Manager.
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to improve client satisfaction survey scores
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, and leadership skills
- Proven track record at supervisory level in a customer service environment
- Previous Team Leader experience
- Experienced in performance management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise, set priorities and multi-task
- Effective problem solving skills
- Opportunity for progression/development.
- Performance Management
- Sales Management
- Team Management
- Technical Sales
- People Development