Do you have a good aptitude for numbers, really good attention to detail and good IT Skills ? This could be just the role for you.
This is an exciting permanent role working in a growing Electronics company just to the North of Cambridge.
Your role as Technical Sales Support will involve creating and maintaining Bills of Material in the MRP system.
A background in purchasing would be advantageous but any kind of administration experience within electronics would be great!
You, as the ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good MS Excel knowledge.
- Accurate and detail focussed approach.
- Good basic knowledge of electronic components and assembly requirements.
- Familiarity with the principles of MRP (ie Bills of Materials)
- Planning and time management
- Good communication skills
- Some exposure to an electronics manufacturing environment
- BOM experience would be great but not essential
This is very near to Bar Hill, Cambourne, Willingham, Milton, the Hemingfords, St Ives, Huntingdon.
Plenty of Parking onsite! 15 mins from the Centre of Cambridge
If you like working in a small-medium sized company where everyone pulls together, this is just the ticket!
Starting salary: £17K-£20K There are also places within the company to progress from this role.
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent vacancy. PurplePower Recruitment will keep your data for the processing of this role and may also notify you of other roles that could be suitable. If you do not want us to hold on to your details, please let us know.
- Electronics Manufacturing