Detection Technologies Ltd is an innovative technology company that designs and manufactures Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS). As an established company in the security sector our solutions protect sensitive perimeters worldwide.
We are delighted to provide the following exciting role:
Technical Sales & Support Manager
You will be responsible for a combination of tasks - proving yourself to be a self-motivated, well driven and highly capable individual.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you shall actively fulfil the following areas:
- Present, promote, quote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain B2B customer relationships
- Attend and present our solutions at trade shows
- Carry out site visits and advice on perimeter security solutions
- Use our internal sales tracking system
II) Technical Support
- Oversee and carry out PIDS installation and (de-)commissioning on site
- Maintain/repair existing PIDS solutions at client’s premises
- Troubleshoot PIDS solutions on site
- Helping to create collateral such as brochures, articles, blog posts and success stories
- Experience in sales
- A thorough understanding of available technology in the security industry
- Willingness to travel to meet prospects and customers (UK and abroad)
- Comfortable using the Microsoft Office stack or other common Windows 10 utilities
Advantageous but not essential:
- Sales experience in the security industry
- Understanding embedded environments, data acquisition and TCP/IP
- Electrical engineering background including line fault diagnosis using basic tools
What we can offer you:
- A start-up mentality
- A motivated team and quick decision making
- A lot of flexibility to bring in your own ideas to drive the company forward
This combinatorial duty provides an incredibly challenging all-round description of a key focus of an SME building upon successful growth, moving forwards as the company looks to expand further.
We are seeking to enable this position early in 2019.
- Site Visits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'