Technical Sales Specialist
Redashe, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Automotive, Industrial and Lubrication Equipment, require a Technical Sales Representative to work alongside their existing team.
The role is in the Workshop Equipment Division.
This is an interesting and varied role which involves spending time in the office; visiting existing distributors & end users, with some overnight stays throughout the UK.
No cold calling.
Will provide full training.
£27,000 Plus Bonus Scheme + Company Car.
Company Pension Scheme.
20 Days holiday. (Additional days holiday for every completed year of service up to a maximum of 25 days.)
Joining a highly successful sales team you will take a full and active part in the future progression of the company.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
• Excellent organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to adapt and work flexibly to meet the business’s requirements.
• Able to build and develop excellent relationships with customers.
• Good time management, able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
• A technical or mechanical background would be desirable, but not essential,
as full training will be provided
• A good sense of humour, not essential, but does help.
- Communication Skills
- Sales Team
- Technical Sales
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"