Seeking a PhD educated candidate with a strong knowledge of microscopy!
We have an opportunity available to move into a sales position for somebody with practical experience in microscopy. Fluorescence microscopy experience is also preferred.
The ideal candidate will be driven to succeed in sales and will have post-degree laboratory experience.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Duties would include promoting and explaining products to customers and answering technical queries.
- You would also carry out demonstrations on the equipment, where your technical knowledge would come into play.
- You’d liaise with the sales and marketing teams to maintain efficiency and customer satisfaction, and ensure completion of administrative duties.
- Achieving KPIs and sales targets.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- PhD education is preferable, MSc or BSc may also be considered with post-grad laboratory experience.
- Previous experience in a target driven environment is desirable, customer service experience is essential.
- A full, clean UK driving licence is essential.
- An excellent knowledge of microscopy, preferably confocal or fluorescence.
We have 2 positions available; one in Oxford (field based) and one in Hertfordshire (office based). You will need to be located within the county or within realistic commutable distance to be considered.
- Medical Imaging
- Fluorescence Microscopy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job