Technical Sales Representative
Do you want to work for a market-leading company and have the opportunity to make a real difference? Do you have experience in an external sales or technical sales role, excellent communication skills and the ability to coach others on specific products? If this sounds like you, we may have exactly what you're looking for, please read on...
Technical Sales Representative (Plastic Piping Systems)
Full Time, Permanent
Stafford ST16 3ST
Salary: Dependent on experience + car, business mileage, phone, laptop, pension, life insurance.
Sales incentives after 6 months.
Our Client is acknowledged as one of the leading producers and development partners in the field of thermoplastics. Operating worldwide, they offer technical solutions centred around industry and infrastructure. Their focus is on providing the very best in application and end-customer orientation within the chemical process and semiconductor industry as well as in the field of water treatment and supply, advertising and building construction, mobility and aquaculture. Thanks to their expertise in the field of process engineering, they are able to handle a wide range of materials and equip them with specific characteristics. This allows them to steadily develop their diverse portfolio of materials in pursuit of product excellence.
Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join their professional team.
About the Technical Sales Representative Role:
National responsibility for the development and performance of sales activities in assigned market. Working in a team to establish plans and strategies to not only retain but also expand the customer portfolio.
- Supporting and advising existing customers in underground pipeline construction and expanding existing customer relationships.
- Identification and acquisition of new customers.
- Providing technical advice to engineering offices / architects etc. on company products and their possible applications.
- Preparation of tender documents and specifications for project tenders.
- Coordination, preparation and follow-up of offers and project enquiries.
- Market and competitor observations or analysis.
- Working closely with the customer service team, technical departments and market segment managers.
- Conducting product presentations and customer training sessions.
- Set example in areas of personal character, commitment, organisational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Regular reporting and managing information on company CRM system.
- Support also required on semi-finished plastic sheet products.
About the Successful Sales Representative Candidate:
- External sales experience. Ideally commercial experience in the field of civil or industrial pipeline construction.
- Product knowledge in the field of civil or industrial pipeline construction or experience as a site manager in pipeline construction is an advantage.
- Customer orientation and technical understanding required.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Negotiation skills, independence, flexibility.
- Confident handling of the MS Office package.
How to apply for the Technical Sales Representative role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Business Development job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Technical Support Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Technical Sales Representative Jobs Stafford, Field Sales Representative.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'