Very well established and respected industrial adhesives manufacturer seeks Technical Field Sales Representative - Adhesives to grow a lucrative territory in Midlands and North England.
BASIC SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000, dependent on experience, possible flexibility
· Company Car (existing Mercedes C-class or other hire car for 6 months,then a good choice afterwards)
· Contributory Pension Scheme (company match up to 5.5%)
· Health Scheme
· Full Out of Pocket Expenses
· 23 Days Holidays plus stats (rising to 28 with service)
LOCATION: Midlands and North England.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Lincolnshire, Humberside, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Technical Field Sales Representative / Business Development Manager/ Sales Manager - Adhesives to OEMs
· You will be developing an existing portfolio of customers and gaining new business across a wide range of markets including construction, roofing products, packaging, paper, light industrial product assembly and OEMs, footwear and leather. It is likely that the split will be 70% new business, 30% existing and that you will inherit some major/ key accounts and other smaller ones which will have the potential to develop.
· There is also an existing projects pipeline with leads to tap into and develop. In time, there could also be some of the company's biggest accounts that the Commercial Manager currently deals with to be passed on.
· You will be dealing with a variety of decision makers at customers from Purchasing to Project and Production Managers providing mainly bespoke, but some standard product solutions.
· You will be looking to lever from existing successes with customers to expand into and apply to new potential customers in that or related markets.
· You will also be developing relationships with business partners which include distributors and dispense equipment manufacturers, sharing market and project information and dual visitation.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Technical Field Sales Representative / Business Development Manager/ Sales Manager - Adhesives to OEMs
· To be considered for this exciting and varied role you will ideally have a proven track of sales success in technical industrial consumables preferably adhesives or related products like coatings, chemicals, sealants etc, or possibly another technical consumable.
· The company are also keen to consider technically qualified applicants in a relevant discipline (chemistry, materials science or engineering) with some sales experience preferably field sales but may also consider internal, or other commercial experience with a real desire to forge a career in technical field sales.
Part of a larger group, my client is a very well established, over 120 years, and growing manufacturer of a wide range of industrial adhesives - they are very strong in their traditional/ core markets but are now looking to expand into others. With investment and backing from the group, the plan is to grow to £10m in the next 5 years. They are a stable company run by an experienced but ambitious senior management team.
Excellent in a growing company in a £60m, 250 employee group.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Technical Field Sales Executive - Adhesives, Sales Manager- Adhesives, Technical Industrial Consumables, Chemicals, Key Account Manager- Adhesives. Trainee Graduate Technical Field Sales Executive, Trainee Graduate Technical Field Sales Representative.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: RP16270, Wallace Hind Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'