Engineering Sales Office Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager with an Engineering Manager to join my client, an established Manufacturing business based in Mid Kent. You will be responsible for managing a small team of Internal Account Managers, overseeing the Internal Sales process and ensuring the team maximise on all opportunities.
This role requires an inspiring and experienced team leader who is able to identify and work with different personalities, offering a pro-active approach which blends both the strategic and the hands on.
Duties of this role include:
- Represent the customer as an active member of the leadership team
- Day to day management of the team with all associated administration
- Ensure sales function operates effectively ensuring KPIs are met, with a focus on new business
- Work with the Director to define, deploy and monitor individual performance programs with a view to change management
- Putting together bids and tenders and supporting with the sales process
- Review technical drawings in detail offering technical advice and support
- Ensure processes and procedures are fit for purpose
- Actively promote and manage continuous improvement.
- Ensure pricing guidelines are robust and effective.
- Ensuring close links between internal and external teams
- Ongoing coaching and training where necessary
- Working closely with the Sales Director to ensure overall growth strategies are effectively communicated and deployed
- Any other duties as required
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Strong experience in a similar Sales Management role from an Engineering or Manufacturing background
- Strong technical understanding, from your proven track record in working with technical drawings
- A 'hunter' mentality with a genuine passion for sales and customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Flexible, reliable and positive
- A natural problem solver
- Committed and career driven
- A commercial awareness with experience putting together quotations
- Educated to a good standard, ideally A Level or above
- Someone who thrives under pressure and is happy to work to tight deadlines and with high expectations
- Demonstrable people management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a sought after employer in the heart of the county with great benefits within a team where you will have the opportunity to make a real impact!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'