The purpose of this role is to create qualified opportunities for specialists/account managers to follow up; build business relationships and profile new and current accounts - company structures/lines of reporting/product usage/future projects. You will generate opportunities from various data sets which are mainly warm leads.
Whilst you don’t need to be a software specialist a keen interest in technology is desirable due to the continued training. You will be required to undertake intensive training in order to acquire a high level of product knowledge/experience.
- To increase the number of customer engagements
- To identify and introduce new technical companies/contacts
- To introduce existing customers to new technology
- To generate opportunities from various data sets: current business data; LinkedIn/Websites and Publisher leads
- Profile our customers and those of our publishers
- Drive attendance to events
Some work out of normal office hours will be required due to Microsoft and customers working in other time zones. Some travel may also be required.
- Experience within an office telephone based role
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Excellent IT skills
- Great communication skills, verbal and written - literacy skills are required including spelling, grammar and punctuation for emails
- Accurate record keeping skills
- Ability to problem solve
The Benefits. Why you’ll love working for us!
- Employee development programme and education reimbursements
- Contributory Pension
- Employee Healthy Living programme (use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months)
- A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year
- Free drinks and the occasional free lunch!
- Modern office space and facilities
- Counselling services for employee and direct family members
- Personal Legal and Financial Advice
- 28 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days
- Childcare vouchers
- Free Parking
Basic salary £19K plus uncapped OTE - realistic earnings £22K+. Full time, permanent role - 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
What makes us so special?
We are financially strong and very optimistic about the future. We ask our people to show a 'can-do’ attitude and a commitment to continuous improvement, to demonstrate pride in our company and a passion for our work. We create a culture of excellence, so place a strong emphasis on individual development to keep our people motivated and our business moving. We're collaborators, committed to supporting each other so that we can all grow together.
- Business Development
- Business Sales
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'