Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
Location: Horsham (Client Location)
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 (dependent on experience) + Bonus
Territory: West & North West London and Home Counties
Summary of Position:
Our client has been a leading specialist in the manufacture and supply of building envelope materials since the 1970s and they are now looking for a Technical Sales Manager to join the flat roofing team. The Technical Sales Manager will be expected to continue the company’s excellent sales growth and will require a lot of new business development. The priority for this role is to drive sales revenue by supplying our product range to both refurbishment and new build markets.
- To consistently hit sales target for region
- To consistently meet report deadlines
- To give exceptional customer service
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Create specifications & assist the client in their design
- To manage enquiries through the specification team to quote
- To liaise with site techs to assist in surveys, site complaints, warranty sign off
- To Supply revenue forecasts
- Maintain ERP/CRM system
- Meet KPI’s for new accounts, CPD’s and budget
- Contribute to product innovation, marketing ideas and feedback market changes
Skills & Experience:
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate success in previous roles.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working within the flat roofing industry, this will help with quick integration.
- Energy, tenacity and a can-do attitude are a must.
- This role will require lots of customer meetings - relationship building skills and clear communication are important.
- It would be useful for the candidate to have contacts within contractors and/or surveyors.
- Presentations will be required - confidence and experience of standing in front of groups will be useful.
- This is a new patch and will there for require energy. They will need a "hard work" ethic and be results driven.
- Honesty, respect and a sense of moral duty are fundamental to the team culture.
- Someone who has a can do attitude, looks for responsibility, wants to get involved and wants to succeed will flourish in this company.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'