Job Title - Technical Sales Manager
Location - Northamptonshire
Salary - £40k per annum + car + bonus + benefits
My client is UK based manufacturer that initially specialised in manufacturing industrial adhesives and sealants to corporate organisations. This allowed further development of a range of anaerobic sealants for a number of industrial practices.
They now have an opportunity for a Technical Sales Manager to join the team to further promote their company branded products into industrial and construction end users, OEM’s and distribution networks.
- Promote sales of companies branded products into industrial and construction end users, OEMs and distribution networks.
- Ensure sales growth and profitability targets are achieved and exercise budgetary control.
- Develop relationships with existing customers to increase business potential. Have the ability to present complex ranges and to negotiate at senior level.
- Seek and close new OEM customers.
- Gather market intelligence to encompass total market size, market shares, growth opportunities etc. and make market assessments. Evaluate the effectiveness of existing distribution channels, sales, marketing, and support services in relationship to our capabilities and our competitors’ position.
- Prepare a monthly management report for the Director of Sales.
- Engineering/Technical background - with adhesives & sealants knowledge & sales experience
- New Business Hunter
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Able and willing to travel widely
- Highly motivated, driven and determined
- Preferably degree-level educated
- Technical Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'