* Analysing the market and customer base and prospecting through various methods including direct sales and marketing campaigns.
* Identifying and understanding customer needs and finding the appropriate solution to them, whether that lies in mainland Europe or within the UK
* Managing commercial relationships both externally with the customer and internally with other parts of the group
* Managing bids by liaising with technical and commercial teams internally and by taking ownership of the process.
* Recruiting, managing, motivating and developing your team of consultants
* Supporting the wider business through effective business and project management
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
* A background within a business to business role, selling services or solutions within a technical or engineering environment
* Business minded and highly motivated with the ability to overachieve and exceed targets
* Experience of generating your own leads and managing the end to end sales process
* Strong people management skills, ideally with experience of recruiting and managing your own team
* A second European language preferably French, German or Italian would be advantageous
* Full UK Driving licence and own vehicle
This role would suit an engineer who is looking to move into a technical sales role also.
For further information please contact Harry Vallender on -
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- business manager
- sales manager