In 2015, Saint-Gobain is celebrating its 350th anniversary, 350 reasons to believe in the future. Backed by its experience and capacity to continuously innovate, Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the habitat and construction market, creates and delivers innovative and high-performance solutions to enhance our habitat and our daily life.
Two exciting opportunities have arisen for Technical Sales Managers to join our passionate and knowledgeable Soil & Drain Commercial team.
What will I be doing in the role?
Have a clear understanding of the strategiy for the Sales team, and actively contribute with other TSMs to the development of the National Sales strategy
- Translate the strategic objectives of the Sales function into a Regional Sales strategy to drive sales and revenue for the Soil and Drain products within a designated region, identifying key objectives and KPI measures. Use to manage/drive customer visits and to manage regional performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop strong relationships with the internal sales team, and other relevant departments, and ensure they are fully aligned and contributing to the regional sales strategy.
- Involvement and contribution to the development and implementation of strategies for merchant / distributor management within a designated region.
- Influence specifications within the region; identify the right specifications in the sales process
- Understand local investment plans (private developments, local government spend etc.), and use to identify opportunities for sales and revenue growth
- Identify all projects/opportunities in the region and liaise with Sale team colleagues, Sales & Specification Manager London & SE and Sales Director. Convert to achieve revenue and gross margin targets
- Actively develop the value creation/value proposition process into the regional sales strategy, for approved installers and specifiers:
- Use CRM and Sales Logix to help manage the sales region
Actively participate in animator process to drive understanding and product performance in all sales regions
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit great people that align well with our values. We are particularly keen to meet people who share our passion for innovation and sustainability.
For the Technical Sales Manager roles specifically it is important that you:
Are able to act as an “entrepreneur”, able to take us to new places we’ve not been before
Demonstrate a high aptitude when dealing with verbal & numerical data/information
Ability to analyse data and understand commercial data to be able to translate into a market/business plan
Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and translate into businesssuccess
Experience of selling within the specification and building distribution markets will be a significant advantage
Someone with architectural, M&E or drainage technical background may be suited due to the nature of the product range
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job