Technical Sales Manager - South Yorkshire - Waste Management
Manchester Staff are working with our client in Manchester, helping them with urgent roles based in South Yorkshire.
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Technical Sales Manager to be office and field-based covering South Yorkshire. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading UK Waste Management Company which specialises in helping householders and organisations nationwide by offering a complete variety of services ranging from waste collection through to treatment, recovery and disposal of countless waste streams. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Technical Sales Manager will develop new business relationships and generate revenue within the South Yorkshire region. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- 3+ Years field sales experience.
- Technical selling experience.
- Ability to research new clients.
- Ability to develop new relationships and account manage existing.
- Ability to develop your own sales strategy.
- Waste management experience preferable.
- Degrees in science beneficial.
- Team player, people focused.
- Salary of 35-40k (Dependant on experience).
- Company bonus.
- Pension scheme 4.5% contributory (1% standard).
- Company healthcare plan.
- 30 days holiday (Including Bank Holiday’s) raising by 1 each year to 33.
- Car Parking on Site.
- Autonomous working with the ability to work from home on most days.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'