Our Client is a leading provider of specialty ingredients and formulation solutions for the beauty and health care industries worldwide.
They are now seeking a Technical Sales Manager - Cosmetic Ingredients. This position will be home based with regular travel; predominantly in the South of the UK.
You will build upon the existing customer base and develop new sales. You will work independently, drawing upon technical and commercial support from a dedicated team of professionals
- Apply your technical knowledge when developing customised solutions.
- Commercially astute, you will achieve sales in a highly competitive market
- Develop long-term relationships with customers in a dynamic environment
- Deliver a first class service to customers
Qualifications and Experience
- A scientific background, ideally in Cosmetic Science. Knowledge of cosmetic ingredients would be advantageous
- Experienced Technical Sales Manager OR a Development Chemist within the Personal Care industry with a scientific background and an ambition to pursue a career in technical sales
- A track record of successful account or project management and new business development, ideally acquired in the cosmetics industry OR a comparable technical environment
- Excellent customer-facing negotiation skills, with the ability needed to deliver customer solutions
- Tenacity and self-reliance
- A passion for selling and promoting cosmetic active ingredients and functional materials
- Excellent communication skills, with flair to deliver bespoke ideas and concepts to meet customer needs
- A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who can work autonomously
- Full UK driving license
In return, our Client is offering a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (negotiable dependent on experience) per annum basic plus car, bonus and benefits.
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V and a covering letter to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.
- Personal Care
- Technical Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job