POST Recruitment are recruiting for a Technical Sales Executive to work within Electrical and Mechanical industry
They are looking for a talented and competitive Internal Sales Person that thrives in fast paced sales cycle environment.
An Internal Technical Sales Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You MUST be comfortable making Outbound Cold/Warm Calls whilst being able to handle and grow inbound opportunities. You will be part of a team who is accountable for the growth and retention of business.
- Source new Sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound calls, emails and social media
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Divert opportunities to the External Sales team if a meeting is required
- Close Sales and Maintain a Pipeline - weekly review meeting
- Research Accounts, identify areas we can grow sales or new opportunities within the organisation
- Attend Exhibitions/Seminars to represent the company
- Update the internal CRM System
- Proven Sales Experience
- Proven Track Record in Exceeding targets
- Strong Phone presence and ability to work at high intensity
- CRM experience such as Salesforce/Sage
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Full driving License
This position requires various skills and disciplines but Drive, Enthusiasm and a "can "and "will" do attitude is essential, We require Out of the box thinking that converts into New opportunities and increased sales
Salary £23,000 rising to £26 .
Generous Commission Package with OTE £35,000 but is not capped.
Salary Sacrifice Scheme
20 Days holiday + bank Holidays
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job