Our Cranleigh, Surrey based client, a well-established and privately owned business which has grown into the UKs largest supplier of Engineering accessories and components, all exclusively designed and manufactured to provide innovative solutions for every day Engineering Design problems, are actively looking to recruit a capable Technical Sales Executives to join their driven and ambitious Sales Team.
Answering to, and assisting the Sales Manager, as a Technical Sales Executive you will be expected in a timely and professional manner to handle incoming technical enquiries relating to the Companies comprehensive product range. In addition to meet Customer requests and expectations, you will, proactively seek to develop potential sales leads and growth opportunities.
As the Technical Sales Executive your job role will encompass:-
- Handling inbound B2B calls in a professional and efficient manner.
- Supplying Customers with the appropriate level of technical advice and guidance
- Preparing Customer quotations.
- Assisting the Sales Team with a variety of project work
- Maintaining contact with a portfolio of existing Customers, readily deploying marketing strategies to promote the comprehensive range of products
- Liaising and negotiating with Vendors
The successful applicant will:-
- Have good technical/engineering knowledge
- Have excellent Customer handling and relationship building skills.
- Readily handle calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Have previous negotiation experience
- Will have strong numerical IT skills particularly with Excel and CRM modules.
- B2B Sales experience.
Working Monday to Friday 08:30am to 5pm (37.5 hour week), STE the Technical Sales Executive position will initially pay £28k / annum. With a successful 6 month performance review this can uplift to £32k / annum. The post includes a full package of statutory benefits.
- Customer Services
- Microsoft Office
- CRM databases