Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Executive for our Client in Ireland.
We are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer to cover the whole of Ireland, including Northern Ireland.
The Technical Sales Executive can be based anywhere in Ireland and travel will be required nationwide and occasionally to the UK.
This is a varied role and will involve sales, customer service, data processing and advising clients on process controls.
The Technical Sales Executive will ideally have an Engineering background.
You will be commercially focused and you will have excellent people skills, strong work ethic and the mobility to cover the island of Ireland and the UK as required.
The ideal candidate will grow with the business and contribute in its’ further growth and development’. Full training on the job will be included in the role.
There is an excellent package for the successful candidate.
DUTIES OF THE SALES ENGINEER
- Sales of equipment, consumables and service contracts to both existing and new clients.
- Establish strong relationships with customers
- Working closely with customers to develop new reporting and feedback systems to ensure both efficiency and quality remain high.
- Evaluating of data with management and advising clients on further process improvements.
- Advise clients on troubleshooting equipment bottlenecks issues
- Develop a stock control monitoring system for equipment and consumables held on client’s sites
- Proactively seek out new opportunities for the business
- Technical Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job