A Technical Sales Engineer position has just become available! The business is one of the UK's leading, independent materials testing providers, offering all types of external testing solutions to customers from industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, Pharmaceutical and Public Sector.
Overview of the Technical Sales Engineer position:
- Strive towards achieving sales targets aligned with business strategy.
- Support the sale lifecycle including tendering and quoting for customer requirements.
- Make time/location-based decisions to meet challenges and maximize opportunities.
- Develop effective business relationships with the relevant decision-makers in prospect key accounts.
- Implement any sales plans/strategies to achieve KPIs.
- Provide support on any technical queries for customers.
Desirable skills/experience/attributes for the Technical Sales Engineer:
- Experience working within a Technical Sales Engineer position.
- Successful track record in generating new business and lead generation.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and an all-round professional manner.
- Good understanding of manufacturing environment/material testing sector.
Technical Sales Engineer Benefits:
- Bonus scheme.
- Company pension.
- Health care package.
- 28 days of annual leave.
Please apply to this advert now, if you're interested!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'