Salary £28,000 plus car, phone and bonus
Working week 4 ½ day a week
We are happy to partner with a business looking to fill an exciting opportunity. The company is looking to recruit a Sales Engineer who will operate proactively from their Northampton base. Occasional visits will be required to new prospects and existing major customers.
The company is a market leader supplying products to manufacturers in the engineering industry throughout the Midlands and South of England. The company has been established for 30 years, has over 400 active customers and enjoys an excellent reputation for quality and service.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in engineering, be able to build strong customer relationships with our major accounts and enthusiastically support our developing online presence. Full product training and ongoing technical support will be available.
The candidate will learn about all aspects of how a successful small business operates and there will be real long term career development
The following skills would be an advantage:
- Proven background in technical sales
- Engineering qualification or apprenticeship
- Knowledge of how to deliver digital sales solutions
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Comfortable and confident communication skills
- Effective at building strong relationships
- Have a strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Excellent IT skills - numerate & literate
- Engineering background working with manufacturing companies
- Knowledge of the welding or fastener industry
The candidate must hold a current UK driving licence
Send CV detailing your suitability and availability to start at the beginning of February 2019.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'