TEC Partners are recruiting an experienced Technical Sales Engineer for a growing & innovative Engineering business in Watton.
Reporting to the Technical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for taking the lead on all Technical & Commercial aspects of new business bids, becoming the key point of contact for clients throughout the life-cycle of the bid, right through to delivery.
Additional duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Build robust relationships with Technical & Project teams
- Conduct Technical & Sales presentations on Company products to both new & existing Customers
- Attend formal bid meetings internationally
- Analyse Client briefs, prepare designs and draft formal tender responses to specified deadlines
- Be involved in Technical & Commercial clarifications throughout the tender process
- Obtain sub-vendor compliant quotations for bought-out items
- Formulate accurate cost accumulation reports
- Prepare accurate contract handover files for the Project Managers
- Work with Project Managers post to monitor the cost of sale and ensure maximum savings
- Review technical contracts on sales orders
- Monthly Project reporting
Qualifications and capability requirements:
- Sales negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Export & international trades
- Commercial terms & conditions
- Knowledge of duct heater engineering
- A willingness to travel as and when required
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, alongside extensive career progression and development opportunities.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away.
- International Trade
- Technical Sales
- Bid Tendering
- Sales Engineer
- Cost Analysis
- Contract Writing