Brewster Pratap Engineering are working with a manufacturing business as they look to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer.
Typical day to day activities can include but are not restricted to:
- Support the IM marketing function by closley working with team members and PR representative to generate a pipeline of opportunities.
- Source contacts and raise brand awareness within identified markets.
- Carry out market research, market conditions and computer data analysis.
- Progressively support the BDM in customer development by provision of quotations/order generation for all IM related services and products.
- Provide assisatnce to internal and external stakeholders in developing their understanding of IM functions ensuring their recognition of the importance of IM at Design, Installation, Periodic Inspection & Test and for general product support services.
- To be familiar with and generate In-Situ & factory based work procedures and processes.
- To become knowledgable in all aspects of cylinder and tube related Test, Inspection and Refurbishment.
- Review projects, work packages and deployments utilising feedback to formulate new marketing and sales activity.
- To gain knowldege on the standards and guidelines associated with IM teams general daily work.
- Attend off site meetings, conferences and exhibitions in support of sales and marketing activity.
- Progessively take responsibility for execution of projects quoted and won utilising all team members in terms of the coordination and completion of the work.
- To develop into a key commercial figure within IM with the knowledge of all relevant aspects of cylinder services and associated standards, developing customers and bringing profiability and growth.
- Confer with customers to assess product needs and determine requirements.
- To work closely with Technical Manager, to ensure all aspects of product manufacturability and regulatory compliance are met.
- Ensure specifications and customer requirements are identified and met throughout the manufacturing process and inspection points.
- Your commercial and financial acumen will be strong and you will relish the opportunity to take ownership and contribute to a thriving business.
- Sales experience gained in a Technical Services/Product environment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and customer requirements.
- Experience of compliance to international standards.
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment .
- A broad understanding of contract and commercial conditions.
- Planning and prioritising activities .
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
- Ability to present data effectively .
- Strong ethics: work honestly and with integrity.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Clean driving licence
- Working hours: 7.45am - 4:15pm Monday - Thursday, 7.45am to 12.45pm Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Profit related bonus payable if company hits budgeted profit targets.
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays and factory shutdown periods.
- Share save scheme.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.