Job: Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer with a strong software or hardware engineering background to join the proposal team of a market leading company in the automation & controls industry.
The successful Technical Sales Engineer will need excellent time management skills whilst demonstrating a desire to learn new technologies and assist in the lifecycle of various sales opportunities. This role will involve providing technical support alongside BDM's to client sites, whilst providing subcontract specifications and detailed proposal documents on a case by case basis.
- Providing cost estimations, system architectures and technical support with the Business Development Manager
- Supporting BDM on client meetings and carrying out site surveys to plan project scales
- Produce subcontract specifications and detailed proposal documents to help sell the client's services over their competitors
- Strong Automation Software/Hardware Engineering background/understanding and knowledge of their processes
- Time Management and ability to meet deadlines
- MCC/LV Switchboard knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- System Architecture skills
- Driving Licence & willingness to travel
If this role is of interest to you please send your updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- technical sales business development electrical automation software hardware mcc lv switchboard