Technical Sales Engineer
Covering - South/South West of England and South Wales
We are seeking an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to generate new enquiries, achieve sales targets and establish and maintain good relationships with new and exiting customers whilst promoting the full range of Mecmesin products.
Additionally a contribution to worldwide sales is expected through support at exhibitions and demonstrations.
This role will cover the South/South West of England and South Wales so ideally the successful candidate will live in the area South of Birmingham e.g. Oxford, Aylesbury, Reading, Swindon, Bristol
- After comprehensive training you will be able to present a technical product and assist customers in finding the correct product to meet their needs though a problem solving sales approach.
- The candidate we seek will be able to demonstrate successful direct technical sales experience of around 3 years in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Sound technical knowledge combined with an electronic/mechanical background, ideally in metrology or inspection equipment, together with and a recognised engineering qualification would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are a prerequisite along with good IT skills including MS Office and using CRM’s and databases.
- The Technical Sales Engineer must have experience with software controlled machinery is highly desirable, but paramount is a willingness to learn and interest in Mecmesin products and the desire and motivation to achieve and improve sales figures.
To effectively manage the sales area you should be willing to work from home and be prepared to travel including staying away from home 2/3 nights per week.
The Company has a stakeholder pension scheme, death in service benefits as well as private healthcare provision.
In addition a company car is provided along with laptop and mobile phone and legitimate expenses will be reimbursed.
- Communication Skills
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Sales
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job