Due to continuous growth the developer of electrical power system is looking for a Technical Support Engineer. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a fast paced environment.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible managing existing accounts and converting new ones.
The successful candidate will utilize exceptional technical knowledge to recommend product solutions to potential customers while cultivating new relationships and maintaining current customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
·Maintaining relationship with existing clients
·Converting new clients
·Making regular sales calls
·Following up on leads
·Development and delivery of product demonstrations;
·Develop sales and marketing proposals for customers on technical products & services;
·Maintain up-to-date awareness of activities, industry trends & government regulations;
·Provide necessary reports requested by management in a timely manner;
·Communicate with colleagues, management, Clients, vendors, and others in a professional manner;
·Understanding of and compliance with all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions;
·Conform with all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment;
·Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• 3+ years professional selling experience in high-tech or service related industry preferred;
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas;
• Experience of financial and commercial contract negotiations;
• Good business acumen with the ability to understand industry dynamics, the competitive environment and customer business drivers;
• Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills;
• Self driven, motivated and results oriented;
• Previous work experience in an international business environment;
• Experience with power system analysis software preferred
• Experience with CRM preferred
• Computer skills related to the creation of reports and presentations in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
• BEng in Electrical Engineering
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
*** Quality Personnel celebrating 30 years’ of excellence (1987-2017) ***
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical & Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
- New Relationships