Role: Technical Sales Engineer
Covering the Midlands & North region
Salary: £40 000 - £42 000 (+ commission)
My client is a leading quality assurance provider of HVAC equipment, currently operating in a variety of sectors worldwide. They are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer, to complement the team, ideally with the following skills:
- Experience within the HVAC sector
- Experience in machinery compliance
- Strong technical background
- Extensive sales and business development experience
- Experience identifying and penetrating new market sectors
Ideal product knowledge:
- HVAC equipment
- My client is looking for someone that has this experience on industrial scale rather than domestic
Roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing and growing new business
- 80% of the role will be managing existing business and 20% business growth
- Expectation of the individual is they will be in the field 3 days a week, working from home one day a week and then in the laboratory for the remaining day
- Researching and developing business development strategies
- Researching and developing new markets
- Liaise with laboratory, design and engineering teams
My client is looking to line up telephone interviews ASAP.
Send your CV to and call Max on for more information.
Key Skills: Technical, Sales, Engineer, Fans. Light Filters, Coolers, Humidifies, Heat Exchanges, Heaters, Pollution Control, Air Intakes, Combined Temperature & Humidity Control, HVAC, design, development, manufacturer, air treatment, climate solutions.